Cooling Tower Controllers
Pulsafeeder MicroVision EX
The MicroVision EX is a microprocessor based conductivity, pH and ORP controller with the features and functions required for accurate monitoring and control of cooling tower water.
Non-Fouling Toroidal Conductivity probe does not need to be calibrated.
Two Year Warranty
- Improved IP65 UV Stabilized Enclosure
- Improved Display
- Control Up to Four Parameters: Conductivity, pH, ORP and Make Up Conductivity
- Battery back up
- USB data logging--up to 2 years
- Bleed Controls--solenoid or motorized ball valves
- pH and ORP Control-- pumps, solenoid valves or motorized ball valves
- Up to Six Selectable Timer Control Relays
- New Easy Access Probe Holder
- Two Level Password Protection
- Optional 4-20 mA Inputs
|Pulsafeeder MicroVision EX Handout|
|Pulsafeeder MicroVision EX Introduction|
|Pulsafeeder MicroVision EX Operation Manual|
|Pulsafeeder MicroVision EX Product Sheet|
|Pulsafeeder MicroVision EX Tech Sheet|
The MicroVision is a microprocessor-based conductivity controller with selectable timer and dual biocide control. Designed specifically for cooling tower applications, MicroVision comes standard with the features and functions you need for accurate monitoring and control of cooling tower water. The MicroVision is a full function controller in a compact package that won't break your budget! Features include:
- Toroidal conductivity sensor
- Large graphical display with large, easy to read font
- Simple four button user interface
- Compact Size
- Selectable time (limit %, % post bleed and water meter
- Dry Contact/Hall Effect water meter input
- Dual biocide with pre-bleed, lockout, inhibitor interface and four programmable start times per biocide
- Flow switch input
- (3) drum level inputs
- 4-20mA isolated analog output
- Dry contact alarm output
- Agency approved
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Battery backup
- Easy to use. Simple user interface and large graphical display means easy and intuitive set-up and programming.
- No need to recalibrate. MicroVision's toroidal sensor technology saves you valuable service time and money by eliminating routine calibrations.
- Reduced potential for fouling. By design, the MicroVision toroidal sensor has no exposed electrodes, whichmeans that there is nothing to wear out or foul.
- Easy Installation. With pre-wiring and panel mount options, installation is quick and easy.
- 2 year warranty
- Large range: 0 - 9,999µS
- Compact size saves space and reduces freight costs
- Easy to use
- No need to recalibrate
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy Installation
|Cooling Tower Controllers MicroVision and MicroTrac|
|Pulsafeeder MicroVision Brochure|
|Pulsafeeder MicroVision Manual|
The MICROtrac is a microprocessor based feed and bleed toroidal conductivity controller designed to control conductivity and feed inhibitor in cooling tower systems. Featuring innovative toroidal sensor technology, the MICROtrac provides an economical control platform that is not susceptible to sensor fouling and never requires calibration!
The MICROtrac measures the conductivity of the cooling tower recirculating water via a toroidal conductivity sensor. The controller activates two independent relay outputs based on a bleed and feed mode of operation. When the conductivity measurement goes above the user defined set point, the two relays are activated until the conductivity drops below the set point and the fixed differential value, or until the user programmable limit times for feed or bleed are exceeded.
- No Calibration Required! - MICROtrac's toroidal sensor technology saves you valuable service time and money by eliminating routine calibrations. The MICROtrac toroidal conductivity sensor is factory calibrated for the life of the probe.
- Reduced Potential for Fouling! - By design, the MICROtrac toroidal conductivity sensor has no exposed electrodes, which means that there is nothing to wear out or foul. When installed according to the manufacturer's instructions, the need for routine sensor removal and cleaning is virtually eliminated - saving you time and money.
- Two Year Warranty on Controller and Sensor - You can install the MICROtrac controller with confidence, knowing that it is backed by Pulsafeeder with a two year warranty on the controller and probe.
- Large Range - The MICROtrac conductivity controller has a 0-9,999 ÂµS/cm range, making it ideal for other applications as well, such as rinse, industrial process, wastewater, etc.
- Simple User Interface - A large LCD display and simple programming via a three-button interface make the unit extremely easy to set up and program. With no calibration required and a fixed differential, all that needs to be done is to program a conductivity set point and, if desired, the limit times for the feed and bleed relays.
- Easy Installation - Optional pre-wired receptacles for the relays and an optional pre-wired flowswitch make installation a breeze.
- Simple user interface
- Easy installation
- No calibration required!
- 2 Year Warranty
Choose Pulsatrol For Affordable, High Performance Controllers And Monitors That Are Easy To Specify, Easy To Use.
Pulsatrol controllers and monitors offer versatile, accurate, easily specified solutions to your fluid control problems. A modular approach to hardware and software design has created a line of standard units which include the most needed features for optimum levels of performance.
Each of these units can be custom-tailored to meet your performance requirements, merely by adding what you need from a long list of available options.
Picking the right controller or monitor is easy, just select the model that's right for your applications:
* Cooling Towers
* Boiler Water Treatment
* Programmable Timers
Then choose the level of sophistication you need. Series 100, Series 200, and Series 300 units offer different sets of standard features that let you buy just the right amount of performance and capability.