Flowmatic Filtration Equipment
Commercial & Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems
Models and Features
You can now select fully assembled reverse osmosis equipment from Flowmatic™ Systems, knowing with full confidence they meet our high quality standards and are engineered to provide years of trouble-free service. All systems include every necessary option for a successful installation as standard equipment. We attempt to stock every model listed below, and each system is packaged for immediate shipment.
Systems are designed and recommended for drinking water applications using well or municipal water only.
- High rejection thin film RO membranes
- Stainless steel frames (powder coated)
- Efficient, high pressure pumps & motors
- Electronic controls
- Continuous TDS monitoring
- Level controls (on/off)
- Flow meters (product water & concentrate)
- Pressure regulator valves
- High pressure tank full shut-off & restart
- Pressure gauges for inlet and concentrate
- Stainless steel membrane housings
- Automatic fast rinse flush
- Heavy-duty pressure tubing
- Product water flow meter
- Low pressure shut-off and restart
- Pre-filter housings & cartridges for sediment
(Carbon pre-filtration required for all models when chlorinated water is used)
- Recycle lines on most models
- Starter motor box
- On / off switch
- Solenoid valves (pump & flush)
- Factory tested and sterilized
- Comprehensive, limited warranty
Units with 4" OD Membranes
RO10800G-FL model for 10,800 GPD
Flowmatic™ Commercial & Industrial Reverse Osmosis systems come with a one year limited warranty, covering materials and workmanship for one year from date of installation, subject to user's compliance with manufacturer's operating and maintenance instructions. Membranes are excluded by the warranty and seller's responsibility is limited to any warranty provided by membrane manufacturer. It is the purchaser's responsibility to immediately notify manufacturer in the event defects occur. Seller shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, and will at its option repair or replace any defective components. Warranty excludes o-rings, membranes, pre-filter cartridges, freight charges, labor to remove and reinstall equipment, use with sea water filtration, alterations and systems which do not have seller's identification label.
For commercial, industrial, sea water and nano filtration. See our print catalog for full selection.
We also carry....
- Atmospheric Storage Tanks
- Liquid Level Control
- Re-Pressurization Pumps
- Pressure Switches
- Metal Pressure Tanks